Google Search SEO is the best SEO company for optimizing small-business websites. We focus on small business SEO for several reasons.
- Google Search SEO is itself a small business. We understand the pressures of small business ownership. Cash flow is always a consideration.
- Small businesses make up 90 percent of American business. We would be fools to pass on that market.
- Although complicated, small business SEO is a more straightforward process than optimizing a large company website of several hundred pages.
- Small business clients are openly and publicly delighted when they get the search engine results they paid for.
Google Search Engine Optimization
Google SEO is the most cost-effective way to generate more income for yourself. The primary competition for SEO or Google ranking is not pay-per-click (PPC). Lots of small business owners spend money on PPC, but the return on PPC advertising is low, over time. Its low in part because the quality of the lead is not ideal.
Why not? Because when someone types in a search term and does not find what they are looking for in the ORGANIC search results (You know what “organic” results are, right?) it is almost always because they searched for the wrong thing. The results did not satisfy them. They screwed up.
If they screw up in their search terms, do you really want to pay good money to be listed right along with the wrong search results? Do you really want the searcher who does not know what he is looking for to click on your ad and spend your money? No, you do not.
This is the weakness of PPC: Lost searchers clicking on your paid ad in order to get out of a search bind that they put themselves into.
Direct mail is pretty good for many small businesses. But knowing who to send the mail to can be difficult to get right. Knowing when to send it, and how to get your mail opened can be tricky. And its all a one-shot deal. You spend your money and take your chances.
Google Search Engine SEO, or Google ranking or SEO or whatever you wish to call it is the best marketing value for small businesses.
- Google SEO will get you highly-placed on Google for your primary business phrase
- Continued Google SEO will promote your other valuable search phrases up the Search Engine Ranking Pages (SERPs)
- Once you are highly ranked, it usually only requires steady monthly maintenance to keep you on page 1 and holding your top positions
- The searchers need your help on a “right now” basis, which is ideal
- No more wasted $48 clicks on your PPC wallet
- You can build a big database of visitors and email them once per month or quarter with coupons or specials or tips/advice to bring even more free business into your shop
You want Google SEO because Google is the top search engine and because it will bring you more customers who have an immediate need for yor products or services. More “immediate need” customers means more income for you, plain and simple.
Google Search Engine Optimization is the best cash cow for small business revenue growth.
Case in point: Keyword > Houston Wedding Photographer
There are over 6000 local searches every 30 days for that search phrase. That is 220 per day, average. The top position on Google for that search phrase gets 40 percent of the clicks, or 88 visitors per day. With an average closing rate of only 5 percent, that is 4.4 new clients per day. And the lowest cost wedding photo package starts at $1,500.
Multiply $1,500 x 4.4 new clients per day, times 30 days = $198,000 per month new business.
Figure that the total SEO required to get that ranking costs only $2000 or so, and you can figure out immediately that Google search engine optimization is an absolute “must have” business investment.
And yes, the numbers in the calculations above are all very valid, real-world numbers.
Now you understand the real power of ranking #1 on Google for a highly competitive search phrase.
Google Search Engine Optimization: What search phrase is most important to your business?